Here are a few simple tips to help you start your organizing project
- Set a date on your calendar to do your organizing project
- Start your organizing project the day before trash day
- Make sure you have sufficient resources, such as garbage bags before you start.
- Have a relocate bin/box. Items that live in different parts of your house go in here and then make just one trip to put them away – will prevent you getting distracted.
- Try to arrange your organizing by category, keeping like items together
- Do not think where can I put this, ask yourself where will I find it if I need to find it in 5 minutes.
- Create a strong mission statement that you can see everyday to help keep up motivation.
These helpful tips, will assist you in taking action and making a start on your project.